GME UHF CB Radio
GME UHF CB Radio
GME XRS Compact UHF
Get Connected, Get XRS - Bluetooth enabled
The XRS family is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
It is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists. Including instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
- Bluetooth wireless technology – BT Classic 2.1 and BT Low Energy 4.0
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists – up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display and magnetic bollard
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
In the Box:
- XRS-370C or UHF CB radio with Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- Connect speaker microphone
- Microphone clip and radio mounting bracket
- DC power Lead
- Screw pack
- LE040 Mic extension lead
- AD008 Mic extension adaptor kit
- Quick start guide
TX3345 Super Compact UHF
DSP technology powered UHF super compact CB radio with remote LCD microphone
The TX3345 is a 80 channel, feature packed super compact UHF CB radio with the same Digital Signal Processing technology found in the TX3100. The remote LCD controller microphone has full spectrum back lighting and tactile button response. The unit can be unobtrusively mounted in modern vehicles. The extremely small radio case allows it be mounted in almost any location.
- Powered by Pure Sound DSP engine
- Full spectrum backlit LCD microphone
- User selectable
- open and group scan
- adjustable squelch
- duplex channels
- priority channel
- 104 in-built DCS codes
- 50 in-built CTCSS codes
- 5 digit selcall with quiet mode
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
- Radio unit
- Mounting cradle
- 524B LCD microphone
- Microphone clip
- DC lead
- Screw pack
- Instruction manual
Installation & Fitting Services
TJM Dandenong & Pakenham specialise in complete vehicle fitouts within Melbourne and South Eastern Melbourne Suburbs. If you have Fleet, Mine Spec & Commercial Vehicle Fitout. We work closely with fleet managers to customise and tailor solutions which can improve safety and efficiency of staff and appropriate vehicle users.
Fitting and installation available for all products. Click request quote, call us or visit us in store
TJM Dandenong (03) 9792 1116, 166 Princes Hwy, Dandenong.
TJM Pakenham (03) 5941 6588, 4/100 Bald Hill Rd, Pakenham.