Hayman Reese Tow Bars
The Hayman Resse heavy duty tow bars are the industry benchmark featuring the famous 50 x 50 mm square hitch receiver. Typically rated to the vehicle’s maximum towing capacity, Hayman Reese heavy duty towbars are a must have for towing caravans, boats, horse floats or even the professional tradesman.
The Hayman Reese range of heavy duty tow bars also a feature a removable Trailer Ball Mount. When you are not towing, simply remove the retaining clip & hitch pin, and the Trailer Ball Mount slides straight out.
The 50 x 50 mm square hitch receiver is also compatible with our entire range of Weight Distribution kits offering improved safety, handling, control and comfort when towing heavy loads.
We also offer a complete range of towing accessories including; adjustable Trailer Ball Mounts, drop-shanks, Trailer Ball Mount storage bags, lockable hitch pins, and even bike racks that bolt straight on.
For Vehicle availability Contact TJM Dandenong or Pakenham now.
X-Bar by Hayman Reese
X-Bar sits higher on the vehicle, up to 100 mm vertically, offering improved departure angles of 5 degrees compared with OEM and other aftermarket towers. *
X-Bar provides a purpose designed and rated rear vehicle recovery system encompassed in a fully Australian Design Rules (ADR) compliant towbar and is rated to 8,000 kg.
X-Bar features increased thickness side arms for better rigidity, custom forged 700-grade steel recovery points, and high-tensile Australian Standard Grade 10.9 fasteners.
- Twin protected trailer socket mount points (7 or 12 pin flat & Anderson plug)
- Full ADR compliance, allowing for a 50mm height increase from suspension or tyre upgrades
- SmartPin™ hitch pin with integrated anti-rattle feature
- Maximum vehicle towing capacity across all fitments
Comes complete with:
- Hayman Reese vehicle specific SmartClick™ wiring harness
- Flat sided superior finish tow ball
- Rated D shackles
- Metalshield™, Hayman Reese’s premium eCoat & powder-coat finish
- Hayman Reese Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tested to Australian Standards AS/4177 and ADR 62/02 in a NATA accredited laboratory
- Tested to industry standards for Static Overload, Durability and Recovery Overload.
Tow Bars available for Cab Chassis vehicles: